30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Our commitment to you does not end at delivery. Items may be returned or exchanged within 30 days from when they were shipped, free-of-charge.
Our Return Policy
We accept returns for refund or exchange within 30 days of shipment from our facility. Note: Two complimentary returns are allowed per customer, per year. A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number is required for all returns. You may request a RMA by following the steps outlined below.
Please note that to be eligible for return, items must be in their original purchase condition, including all product documentation, and shipped back to us within 30 days..
To expedite an exchange for a different product, we recommend returning the original item for a refund and placing a new order. Please allow two weeks for your refund to be processed.
If a package or item delivered to you arrives damaged, please refuse the shipment or call us immediately at 1-847-458-9779. Please retain all packing materials unless instructed otherwise by Doerner Jewelers. Claims for damaged or missing items must be reported immediately or within 1 day of receipt of your order. Doerner Jewelers is not responsible for lost or damaged returned shipments.
· Engraved jewelry items other than rings may not be returned. All Doerner Jewelers engraved rings may be returned for credit, however engraving fees are non-refundable. Removal of Doerner Jewelers engraving from any exchanged or resized ring is free with no additional engraving fee.
· Special orders are final sale and are not eligible for return or exchange.
· Shipping fees are non-refundable.
· Returns without a Doerner Jewelers Return Merchandise Authorization will be refused upon receipt. Returns with missing paperwork or product will not be processed.
Diamond and gemstone eternity rings with a specific number of gemstones per finger size; milgrain or ornate bands; some silver rings; are not resizable. So please take care to order the correct ring size at time of purchase.
How To Prepare A Return Or Exchange
To return a diamond or jewelry item to Doerner Jewelers, please follow the process below:
1. Return Merchandise Authorization(RMA)
All returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number that must be clearly written on the outside of the shipping box you are returning.Please use a trackable mailing service.
We offer the following options to initiate your return:
For single jewelry items $2,000 or less being returned for refund within 30 days:
We offer convenient and easy online returns for a refund of individual items of $2,000 or less within our 30-day return period. Just request a RMA(Return Merchandise Authorization number).
For single jewelry items over $2,000, and items for exchange, repair, or resize:
Please call a Doerner’s Diamond and Jewelry Consultant at 1-847-458-9779. We are available Tuesday thru Friday 11am to 6pm central standard time. Any other time email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to start the process. Please include a call back phone number. We will get back to you.
2. Package your item(s) securely in the original packing materials and reciepts. If your return is for refund or exchange, please include any diamond grading reports or appraisal(s). Diamond grading reports and appraisals are not required for repairs and resizes. If your item was delivered with a diamond report and that report is not returned, you will be liable for the USD $250 replacement cost. For security reasons, do not write Doerner Jewelers anywhere on the outside of the box.
3. Just write Doerner’s
4. Insuring your return shipment for its full purchase value is strongly recommended. We are not responsible for lost or stolen articles.
After Your Return Is Received
Returns are processed weekdays and typically entered into our system within 24 business hours of receipt. Once entered into our system you will receive a confirmation email alerting you that your return has been passed along to our Quality Assurance department. Please allow five to 15 business days for this process to complete.
If you are expecting a refund, Checks are sent via regular US Mail to the billing address in the original order (unless otherwise requested) and typically deliver within one week after the return has processed. Orders paid for through PayPal will be credited back to your PayPal account within two weeks.
Please note that after a significant holiday, heavier return volumes can double the normal return processing times.
If you are expecting a return shipment, you will receive an email once the outbound shipment date has been set. You will also receive a shipping confirmation email the day of the outbound shipment.
Cancel Or Change An Order
If you would like to change or cancel an order please call a Doerner Jewelers Diamond and Jewelry Consultant at 1-847-458-9779. We will attempt to accommodate order changes to the extent possible prior to shipping confirmation. Some changes will result in a shipping delay. We are unable to accommodate changes or cancellations on special order or custom design requests and/or orders that have already shipped.